Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blessed Sandal


There is no equal to the impression of the Blessed Sandal of the Chosen Oneﷺ , It is Solace for my soul, Kohl for my eyes, So respect the imprint of the Exalted Sandals For every head wishes to be its foot. Verily I serve the image of the Sandal of Mustafa(salallahu'alay'he'wa'sallam) . That I shall live under its shadow in both worlds. [Sa’d] Ibn Masud radi Allahu ‘anhu was in the service of His Sandal. And I am fortunate by serving its image. I dust the Sandal image with the whiteness of my beard. Since the Prophet(salallahu'alay'he'wa'sallam) fastened the band that passed between His toes. It is not for the image that my heart is longing. Yet it yearns for the one who wore this Sandal. We are lowered by awe to honour this Sandal. And whenever we lower before it we are raised. So place it on the highest shelf! For indeed in reality it is a crown and only outwardly a Sandal. - Imam Yusuf al-Nabahani rahimahu Llah -

No comments:

Post a Comment