Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Amazing Poem by Qazi Imam Yousuf bin Ismael Nab'hani(rehimahumullah)


I am the slave of the Master of Prophets ﷺ And my fealty to him ﷺ has no beginning. I am a slave of his ﷺ slave, and of his ﷺ slave’s slave, And so forth endlessly, For I do not cease to approach the door Of his ﷺ good pleasure among the beginners. I proclaim among people the teaching of his high ﷺ attributes, And sing his ﷺ praises among the poets. Perhaps he ﷺ shall tell me: “You are a noted friend Of mine, a truly excellent beautifier of my tribute.” Yes, I would sacrifice my soul for the dust of his ﷺ sanctuary. His ﷺ favour should be that he ﷺ accept my sacrifice. He ﷺ has triumphed who ascribes himself to him ﷺ - Not that he ﷺ needs such following, For he ﷺ is not in need of creation at all, While they all need him without exception. He ﷺ belongs to Allah alone, Whose purified servant he ﷺ is, As his ﷺ attributes and names have made manifest; And every single favour in creation comes from Allah To him ﷺ and from him ﷺ to everything else ~ Imam Yusuf Nabhani Rahmatullahi Ta’ala Alaihi ﷺ From Sa‘adat al-darayn fi al-salat ‘ala Sayyid al-kawnayn (The Bliss of the Two Abodes in the Invocation of Blessings on the Master of the Two Universes)

No comments:

Post a Comment